Garden Sheds Brisbane
Brisbane…home of the famous Story Bridge, the ‘sky lighting’ River Festival and the glorious Lang Park. Not only this but it’s home to many old and historic buildings.
But it’s also home to some other structures… Small buildings which have created memories and given hope to people everywhere. And that’s why you’re here in this page.
You Want a Shed too
So if you live in or near Brisbane and you’re thinking about buying a shed, then you’ve come to the right place. With the largest range of high quality Australian made sheds to suit all backyards and climate, you don’t need to go anywhere else.
Like most people you may already know what shed you want. But before you click the ‘BUY’ button, there are some important things you need to know.
The type of shed you buy will depend on the answers to some questions below. For example,
- What will the shed be used for?
- Knowing this, how big will it need to be?
- Do you have enough yard space for it?
- Do you know how many doors, windows you want?
If you’ve got the answers to these questions, great! Next thing you need to consider is the weather.
Having a shed in Australia means it needs to be tough, to not buckle under the harsh sun nor have the paint fade. Luckily for you, sheds available at Cheap Sheds are made in Australia using the highest quality metals.
Not only this but if you choose a coloured shed, you can rest easy knowing the paint won’t fade in the harsh Australian sun.
You live in SE Qld, a place which experiences stormy weather for a good part of the year. With hot and humid days and sometimes gusty winds there are a few things you should consider for your shed.
Firstly depending on your exact location, you may consider anchoring your shed to the floor. This will keep the structure stable and prevent it from moving during those summer storms.
Secondly due to the varying temperatures throughout the year, you might like to consider insulating your shed to ensure it’s comfortable all year round.
If unsure, always check the climate conditions with your local council.
So you know the size and type shed you need, next you need to find out...
Do you need council approval?
Don’t make the mistake others have made by buying and erecting a shed...Only to have the council inspector come knocking on the door one day and giving you a fine because you don’t have approval.
Before adding any structure or making changes to your home, always check with the council to ensure no permits or approvals are required.
You can find out more about permits by visiting our
So now you’re getting excited because you know what shed you want, and you’ve checked with the council about approvals... Now all you need to decide is
Where will it be delivered?
Once you’ve selected the shed you want, you’ll need to decide whether you want it delivered to home or the depot in Brisbane. Once ordered it will be made to specifications and then it will either,
1. Conveniently be delivered in flat pack to your home for a small additional charge.
2. Alternatively, you may have the shed delivered to the depot in Brisbane.
- For all Spanbilt, Absco and Durabuilt sheds the depot is located at 20 Distribution Street, Larapinta QLD 4410
- For all Stilla sheds the depot is located at 1049 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains.
- But if you’re in the Logan area you can pick your Spanbilt shed up direct from the factory at 74 Platinum Street, Crestmead.
- And you can also collect any of our Keter or Stilla products from 13 Kabi Circuit, Deception Bay QLD 4508.
1049 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
13 Kabi Circuit, Deception Bay QLD 4508
It’s so easy and affordable to buy a high quality Australian made shed.